What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to travel and live forever on $20 a day
- Provides both practical “how to get it done” information alongside dreamy romantic tales of pleasures for the modern man
- Explains quite simply hundreds of ways to preserve your wallet while really enjoying the world
- Shows you the secrets of an adventurous, romantic life, filled with adventure and travel
- Shows you how to camp off the grid for a month in a beautiful place of your choosing
- Allows you the time to see more wildlife
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Vanabode scores 72.46/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.vanabode.com/cb/index-cb.htm, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: vanabode.com you’ll also be taken through to vanabode.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)